Our meals will taste best if they are heated from fresh, either in the microwave and oven safe food tray provided or placed on your own dinner plate. Follow these simple steps:
1. (If you have frozen your meals) Defrost meals in the refrigerator overnight before reheating. This will make it quick and easy to reheat your meals.
2. If your meal includes a separate container of sauce then remove before heating.
3. Peel clear plastic film off the meal tray then place in either microwave for approximately 2 – 3 minutes (depending on microwave strength), or place in oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees or until the meal is fully reheated throughout.
4. If your meal has a separate sauce then heat sauce for the last 10 seconds. Many of our sauces can be served cold. If you would like to heat your sauce, place it in the microwave for no more than 10 seconds, or alternatively in a saucepan for one minute.
5. Your meal is now ready to eat directly from your container or plate.
Microwave heating is the most convenient heating method however you can heat your meals in a conventional oven if you need to heat more meals at the same time, please make sure to remove all plastic film from trays, then simply place on the oven rack to heat.